Location: Enter the location of the facility or property to be examined
(Address, Highway/Street Intersection or Latitude/Longitude)
Market Area: Choose how you want to look at the market (i.e., 2 or 3
mileage rings (radius), 2 or 3 drivetimes (minutes), or a combination of rings, drivetimes,
county, state, etc. not to exceed 3 total)
Sign In to receive member pricing
Click here to learn more about how NGF membership can benefit you and your company.
Any questions? Please call 1.888.ASK.4NGF or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GolFacts Plus was designed for use by golf market researchers, appraisers, brokers, golf facility developers and other knowledgeable users. Filled with essential golf market data, the report can significantly reduce the time required to conduct various due diligence efforts. GolFacts Plus presents an initial overview of the basic characteristics of a specified golf market area. This "first look" is intended to help our golf-knowledgeable clients identify relevant parameters about the market, especially those pertaining to the local golf facility supply and the population that is available to support it. The report also offers comparisons to the state and nation as a whole.
GolFacts Plus is popular with research companies, appraisers, brokers, golf facility developers, and others seeking to conduct their own feasibility studies.
A GolFacts Plus Report includes:
- Proprietary NGF golf supply and demand indices for both golfers and rounds played
- Expansive population demographics, including current population estimates with five-year projections
- Estimates of the number of golfers and rounds played at the Designated Market Area (DMA) level
- DMA rankings by golf participation rates, number of golfing households, predicted demand, and number of existing golf facilities by type
- Key findings by an NGF Consultant
- Analysis of new course development activity over the past five- and 10-year periods
- Neighborhood index mapping
- Complete golf facility supply listings, including courses in planning and under construction
- Complete listing of golf ranges and golf specialty retail stores
- Detailed rounds and golfer density maps
- Proprietary golf development opportunity matrix